Position: Marketing and Sales trainee in eFarmer
eFarmer is a young company, that have created a mobile application that allows small and medium farmers to be more productive and grow food in a more sustainable way. If you are aware of coming global food shortage and want to work on solving this challenge - you are welcome to join our team.
- Practical experience in sales and marketing
- Not afraid of making phone calls
- Fluent in one of these languages: German, Italian, Dutch. Knowing all of them will be an advantage.
- can work effectively without “somebody telling you what to do”
- result oriented
- can work systematically in a fast changing environment
- takes responsibility and commits to deliver good results
- passionate and ambitious
In the position of marketing and sales trainee you will be mainly involved in:
- Developing and executing marketing strategy
- Running a crowdfunding campaign
- Improvement of email marketing
- Writing content for website, blogs, etc.
- Support customers from Germany or/and Italy.
- Work on exhibitions
- And do zillion of other things
We believe that every person has its strong and weak sides. We want you to use your strong qualities to enhance our team. We want you to do what you LOVE to do. And to learn and grow with our company.
Salary 350/500 Euro
Contract duration 6 months.
Email: email@example.com Natalie Utkina