Position: Hardware QA Engineer in eFarmer
eFarmer B.V. is a Dutch/Ukrainian company. Our mission is to make precision farming available to all the farmers in the world. To increase the efficiency and sustainability of food production. Make farmers work easier and more comfortable. We have created a eFarmer app for farmers that was downloaded by more than 100 000 farmers from all over the world and have recently launched our new product FieldBee – a smart GPS sensor that helps farmers to increase their efficiency during the fieldwork.
Want to join our team? We are looking for Hardware QA Engineer to work with our growing hardware production team. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs testing and analysing issues on: analog and digital circuits, power distribution, I/O, cables/wiring/harnesses, load management, power regulation, signal integrity, high speed and memory data buses, noise, electrical hardware connector methods
- Write (and improve) test plans for hardware, software, and systems testing.
- Develop automated test platforms using scripts.
- Build out hardware (e.g. RF, GPS) qualification lab.
- Execute against test plans and file weekly reports.
- Be a member of the release team for new hardware, firmware, cloud software, and mobile apps.
- Work with issue tracking and reporting of data in google docs, spreadsheets
- QA of hardware from production, updating software, preparing devices for the customers.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Supporting customer’s hardware, diagnosing problems, fixing and preparing RMA for production line
- Develop test plans, design and execute system level tests and test frameworks, and analyze system test coverage using engineering requirements specification
- Generate and maintain test deliverables and bug reports
- Maintain testing equipment (PCs, embedded devices, oscilloscopes, digital logic analyzer etc.) including debugging and trouble-shooting
- Review technical documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Experience with RF based hardware (WiFi, sub-GHz,Bluetooth, etc).
- Experience with GPS based hardware (NMEA, RTK, etc).
Education and/or Experience
Minimum education and work experience required:
- Engineering degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Experience with STM32/TM4C/UART/I2C/Bluetooth/GPS devices
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with source and revision control systems desired
- Experience with software testing process, test management and defect reports systems/ bug tracking is desired
- Experience with embedded platforms desired
- Familiarity with GPS, radio, Wi-Fi is a plus
- Proficient as a problem solver, and ability to analyze and debug software-specific problems
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
- Expertise in testing electronics for the following areas: low noise analog/digital acquisition, power regulation, bias and reference conditioning, digital devices, charging devices.
- Ability to review, evaluate and analyze designs
- Ability to prepare, review and evaluate documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures
- Displays exemplary ethics and business conduct and performs work cognizant of safe work practices
Salary 3000 Euro per month
Location Amstelveen and Amersfort
Interested? Please write us here firstname.lastname@example.org